INSTAGRAMMABLE ATTRACTION

NIGHT DAY


Saloma Link Bridge is one of the latest Instagrammable attraction in Kuala Lumpur. The entire bridge was 370meter long. The concept of the bridge is also similar to the Bridge of Peace in Tbilisi, Georgia where the LED lights illuminate to change pattern from time to time. The best time to visit is in the night site due to the fact that the lighting will creates a perfect moment.

After I enter the Saloma Link Bridge the LED light started to change and with the fastest reaction I gripping my camera to shoot the lighting system of the LED lights that create 3D movement in the lights. Type of photography I used in this picture is artificial light to focus on the motion light of the bridge. To have a wide angle, this picture was taken when I was sitting on the floor. 

Comments

Popular Posts